Advanced Acrobat DC Training
In this Advanced Adobe Acrobat DC training class, students will learn how to convert and combine files, add security and signing options, set up a document review process, add actions, and prepare a PDF for professional printing using Acrobat DC.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to convert and combine files.
- Learn to add security and signing options.
- Learn to set up a document review process.
- Learn to add actions.
- Learn to prepare a PDF for professional printing.
- Combining Files
- About Combining Files
- Selecting Files to Combine
- Arranging Pages
- Merging the Files
- Creating a PDF Portfolio (Acrobat Pro)
- Adding Signatures and Security
- Viewing Documents in Protected Mode (Windows only)
- About Security
- Viewing Security Settings
- Adding Security to PDF Files
- About Digital Signatures
- Creating Digital Signatures
- Signing in Preview Mode
- Sharing Certificates with Others
- Signing a Document Digitally
- Modifying Signed Documents
- Using Adobe EchoSign
- Certifying PDF Files
- Signing Certified Documents
- Securing PDFs in FIPS Mode (Windows)
- Exploring on Your Own: Using Security Envelopes
- Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- About the Review Process
- Getting Started
- Adding Comments to a PDF Document
- Commenting in Adobe Reader
- Working with Comments
- Summarizing Comments
- Initiating a Shared Review
- About Acrobat.com
- Starting an Email-based Review
- Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Converting PDF Files to Interactive PDF Forms
- Adding Form Fields
- Specifying an Answer Format
- Types of Form Fields
- Distributing Forms
- Tracking Forms
- Working with Form Data
- Using Actions
- About Actions
- Using Predefined Actions
- Creating an Action
- Avoiding the Full Screen Mode Warning
- Sharing Actions
- Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
- Creating PDF Files for Print and Prepress
- Guidelines for Creating Print-ready PDF files
- Preflighting Files (Acrobat Pro)
- Custom Preflight Profiles
- Working with Transparency (Acrobat Pro)
- PDF Standards
- What Is Rasterization?
- About Flattening Options in the Flattener Preview Dialog Box
- Setting Up Color Management
- Previewing Your Print Job (Acrobat Pro)
- Advanced Printing Controls
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.