- Become proficient in GraphQL quickly.
- Learn to define your data requirements and structure, using types and schemas.
- Learn to define how to interact with the data by creating, updating, deleting, and fetching using queries and mutations.
- Learn to get data in real-time by using subscriptions provided by Apollo GraphQL.
This fast-paced GraphQL training course covers everything from understanding the basic features of GraphQL to integrating GraphQL with server-side applications.
GraphQL is a query language developed by Facebook. It is a REST-like tool which performs the same functions as REST, but in a different way. Advantages of GraphQL include allowing clients to request only what they want, a single endpoint, and a faster request-response cycle.
- Understanding GraphQL Concepts
- GraphQL Features
- Setting Up a Simple GraphQL Application
- Querying Real-Time Data
- Real-Time Query Processing
- Other Community Tools
- Integrating GraphQL Using Apollo Client
- Setting up a React Client Application
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this GraphQL class:
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: