- Learn to work with Physical Devices.
- Learn to use Data with Mobile Services.
- Learn to use a Mobile Application Development Environment.
- Learn to develop Mobile Applications.
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-373, and build an understanding of these topics: Work with Physical Devices, Use Data with Mobile Services, Use a Mobile Application Development Environment, Develop Mobile Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Understanding Mobile Devices, Interactions, and Tools
- Working in a Mobile App Development Environment
- Exploring Networked Data and Data Stores
- Exploring Mobile Device Networking
- Understanding Silverlight and Mobile Code
- Understanding Mobile App Development Concepts and Working with APIs
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Web Development class:
- There are no prerequisites for this course.