How to Set Up for Microsoft Excel Training
Operating System Requirements
PC: Windows 10 or later
- You will need Microsoft Excel installed on your machine. There are no free trials available.
- If you don't already have the correct version of Microsoft Excel for your class, you can use the version of Excel that comes with Office 365. Note that there will be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course (e.g., the colors you see won't always match the examples in screenshots and presentations, a command might be located on a different menu in your version of Office than shown in the course, etc). However, for most students this is not a problem. When you have questions, just ask your instructor.
- Create a new folder named Webucator wherever you want, but make sure you remember where it is.
- Download the class files from your main class page and unzip them into the Webucator folder.
Courseware and Class Files
This setup page is used for the following courseware:
This is for other training companies who are licensing Webucator courseware.
- Courseware: Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019.
- Courseware: Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016.