Using VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel
- Using the LOOKUP functions.
- Using Excel Features that are helpful when using VLOOKUP.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
In this Using VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel self-paced course, you will learn how to use VLOOKUP to work with data more effectively.
- Microsoft Excel LOOKUP Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Things to Know when Using VLOOKUP
- Excel Features that are Helpful when Using VLOOKUP
- Exercise: Using an Absolute Reference
- Named Ranges
- Exercise: Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- And Function
- Exercise 1: Use VLOOKUP to Add a Product Description and Price
- Exercise 2: Use Absolute References within VLOOKUP
- Exercise 3: Use VLOOKUP to Obtain Letter Grades
- Exercise 4: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Information
- Exercise 5: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Phone Numbers
- Exercise 6: Use a Commission Table
- Exercise 7: Use Named Ranges to Merge Data
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.