MOC 40372 - Microsoft .NET Fundamentals: Training for MTA Exam 98-372
- Learn to understand .NET Framework Concepts.
- Learn to understand Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework.
- Learn to understand.NET Code Compilation.
- Learn to understand I/O Classes in the .NET Framework.
- Learn to understand Security.
- Learn to understand.NET Languages.
- Learn to understand Memory Management.
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-372, and build an understanding of these topics: .NET Framework Concepts, Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework, .NET Code Compilation, I/O Classes in the .NET Framework, Security, .NET Languages, and Memory Management. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Understanding Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding Data Types and Collections
- Understanding Events and Exceptions
- Understanding Code Compilation and Deployment
- Understanding Input/Output (I/O) Classes
- Understanding Security
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Visual Studio class:
- There are no prerequisites for this course.