Enterprise Development Using Visual Studio 2015
- Learn about Visual Studio 2015 editions and features.
- Learn about work items, product backlog, and sprint backlog.
- Learn about Microsoft Test Manager.
- Learn about managing and running manual tests.
- Learn about testing from the web portal.
- Learn about exploratory testing.
- Learn about coded UI testing.
- Learn about web performance testing.
- Learn about load testing.
In this Enterprise Development Using Visual Studio 2015 training class students first get an overview of Visual Studio 2015 and then learn how to use Visual Studio to plan and track quality, design for quality and scale, test difficult code and more.
This course is intended for members of a development team that use or plan to use Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise edition. Attendees should be comfortable using a current version of Windows and be able to read and understand C# code. Experience with Visual Studio 2012/2013 Premium or Ultimate Edition is a plus.
- Visual Studio 2015 Overview
- Visual Studio components and editions
- Visual Studio ALM and DevOps tools
- Summary of enterprise tools and features
- Planning and Tracking Quality
- Focusing on quality during the sprint
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Test case management and execution
- Web-based testing
- Exploratory testing
- Web and load testing
- Designing for Quality and Scale
- Exploring and understanding existing code
- Architecture modeling tools and diagrams
- Layer diagrams
- Incorporating stakeholder feedback
- Testing Difficult Code
- Visual Studio diagnostic tools
- Using IntelliTest to generate unit tests
- Fakes framework (stubs and shims)
- Using IntelliTrace to trace execution history
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.