AZ-900T01 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training class will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance, and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- Cloud Concepts
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
- Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
- Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language (most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET).