AZ-204T00 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Learn how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- Implement Azure compute solutions.
- Create Azure Functions.
- Implement and manage web apps.
- Develop solutions utilizing Azure storage.
- Implement authentication and authorization.
- Secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions.
- Learn about monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training class teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
- Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
- Implement Azure functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Provisioning VMs in Azure
- Create and deploy ARM templates
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish a container image to Azure Container Registry
- Create and run container images in Azure Container Instances
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Using Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
- Secure app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
- Implement API Management
- API Management overview
- Defining policies for APIs
- Securing your APIs
- Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Creating custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Develop event-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
- Develop message-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Overview of monitoring in Azure
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyzing and troubleshooting apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- 1-2 years' professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to program in an Azure Supported Language.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors