Assuring Quality Using Azure Test Plans
- Learn how to maintain quality.
- Learn how to perform test case management.
- Learn to run tests.
This one-day Assuring Quality Using Azure Test Plans training class will demonstrate how an agile team can configure and use Azure Test Plans to effectively assure quality in web and desktop applications. To maximize learning, students will work in teams, in a common Azure DevOps project, on a common case study.
This course is appropriate for all members of a software development team, especially those who are actively involved in defining, assuring, and increasing the overall quality of their software products. This course will also provide value for individuals outside the development team (managers, Scrum Masters, coaches, and other stakeholders) who want hands-on exposure to the capabilities of Azure Test Plans.
- Test Case Management
- Defining and maintaining quality
- Acceptance criteria and acceptance testing
- Azure DevOps Services overview
- Azure Boards overview
- Configuring a team project for testing
- Planning and running tests during a sprint
- Charts, reports, and notifications
- Extending Azure Test Plans
- Test Planning
- Test case management
- Creating test plans and test suites
- Creating and using configurations
- Creating and managing test cases
- Using parameters and shared steps
- Importing and exporting test artifacts
- Managing test cases with the Grid View
- Running Tests
- Azure Test Runner
- Testing a web application
- Testing multiple times with different data
- The Test and Feedback extension
- Capturing screenshots and video
- Reporting a bug during testing
- Using and interpreting the Progress Report
- Viewing and charting a test run
- Exploratory testing overview
- Performing exploratory testing
- Creating a test case while exploring
- Using Azure Test Runner to test a desktop app
- Regression testing
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure DevOps Services class:
- Software testing experience.