Advanced Microsoft Word 2019 Training
In this Microsoft Word 2019 training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This class is for Word 2019 or Word 365 on Windows.
Target Audience: Students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Word 2019 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to work with tables of contents.
- Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
- Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
- Learn to use comments.
- Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
- Learn to compare and combine documents.
- Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
- Learn to protect documents.
- Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.
- Working with Long Documents
- Adding a Table of Contents
- Updating the Table of Contents
- Deleting the Table of Contents
- Exercise: Insert and Update a Table of Contents
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Exercise: Working with Footnotes
- Inserting Citations and a Bibliography
- Exercise: Insert Citations and a Bibliography
- Adding an Index
- Exercise: Inserting an Index
- Inserting a Table of Figures
- Inserting and Updating a Table of Authorities
- Creating an Outline
- Promoting Sections in an Outline
- Creating a Master Document
- Review and Collaborating on Documents
- Adding Comments
- Exercise: Adding Comments to a Document
- Tracking Changes
- Exercise: Tracking Changes
- Viewing Changes, Additions, and Comments
- Exercise: Viewing Markup
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Version History
- Exercise: Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Comparing and Combining Documents
- Comparing Documents
- Exercise: Comparing Documents
- Combining Documents
- Exercise: Combining Documents
- Managing Mailings
- Creating Envelopes and Labels
- Exercise: Printing an Envelope
- Using Mail Merge
- Exercise: Using Mail Merge
- Protecting Documents
- Making Word Documents Read Only
- Password Protect Word Documents
- Removing Metadata from Files
- Restrict Formatting and Editing
- Exercise: Protecting a Document
- Random Useful Items
- Using Bookmarks
- Exercise: Using Bookmarks
- Adding Watermarks
- Exercise: Adding Custom Watermarks
- Adding Titles to Sections
- Inserting Built-in Fields
- Using the Go To Feature
- Using Macros
- Copy Macros from Document to Document
- Macro Security
- Exercise: Recording a Macro
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Assigning Shortcut Keys
- Exercise: Customizing the Ribbon
- Preparing a Document for Internationalization and Accessibility
- Modify Tab Order
- Configure Language Options
- Using Microsoft Translator
- Add Alt-Text to Document Elements
- Create Documents for Use with Accessibility Tools
- Modify Documents for Use with Accessibility Tools
- Accessibility: Using Sounds
- Manage Multiple Options for +Body and +Heading Fonts
- Apply Global Content Standards
- Using the Cloud
- Exercise: Using the Cloud
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Word class:
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: