Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 Training
This Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros using Excel 2019 or Excel 365.
Target Audience: Students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel 2019 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Learn to trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
- Using Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Preparing Your Data
- Inserting a Pivot Table
- Creating a PivotTable Timeline
- More PivotTable Functionality
- Inserting Slicers
- Multi-Select Option in Slicers
- PivotTable Enhancements
- Working with Pivot Tables
- Grouping Data
- Using PowerPivot
- Managing Relationships
- Inserting Pivot Charts
- More Pivot Table Functionality
- Creating a Standalone PivotChart
- Exercise: Working with Pivot Tables
- Auditing Worksheets
- Tracing Precedents
- Exercise: Tracing Precedents
- Tracing Dependents
- Exercise: Tracing Dependents
- Showing Formulas
- Data Tools
- Converting Text to Columns
- Exercise: Converting Text to Columns
- Linking to External Data
- Controlling Calculation Options
- Data Validation
- Exercise: Using Data Validation
- Consolidating Data
- Exercise: Consolidating Data
- Goal Seek
- Exercise: Using Goal Seek
- Working with Others
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Password Protecting a Workbook
- Removing Workbook Metadata
- Restoring Previous Versions
- Exercise: Password Protecting a Workbook
- Password Protecting a Worksheet
- Exercise: Password Protecting a Worksheet
- Password Protecting Ranges in a Worksheet
- Exercise: Password Protecting Ranges in a Worksheet
- Marking a Workbook as Final
- Recording and Using Macros
- Recording Macros
- Copy a Macro from Workbook to Workbook
- Exercise: Recording a Macro
- Running Macros
- Editing Macros
- Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Managing Macro Security
- Exercise: Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Random Useful Items
- Inserting Sparklines
- Customizing Sparklines
- Exercise: Inserting and Customizing Sparklines
- Using Microsoft Translator
- Preparing a Workbook for Internationalization and Accessibility
- Display Data in Multiple International Formats
- Modify Worksheets for Use with Accessibility Tools
- Accessibility: Using Sounds
- Use International Symbols
- Manage Multiple Options for +Body and +Heading Fonts
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Importing Delimited Text Files
- Exercise: Importing Text Files
- Exporting Worksheet Data to Microsoft Word
- Exercise: Copying Data from Excel to Word
- Exporting Excel Charts to Microsoft Word
- Exercise: Copying Charts from Excel to Word
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Excel class:
- Basic and Intermediate Excel experience.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: