- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
In this Microsoft Publisher 2019 training class, students learn to perform basic tasks in Microsoft Publisher, including how to add content, format and manage text, work with graphics and how to prepare a publication for sharing and printing.
Our public classes use the most current version of the software, but if you’re on an earlier version, our instructor will point out any differences. For private classes, we will use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
- Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
- Managing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Work with Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Publisher class:
- Familiarity with using personal computers and a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Comfort in the Windows environment and ability to use Windows to manage information on computers.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors