- Learn to navigate the admin center.
- Learn to set up calendars.
- Learn to set up resources.
- Learn to set up columns.
- Learn to set up templates and reports.
This Project Online for Administrators training course will teach you how to customize the Microsoft Project Online server space.
- Admin Center Overview
- Creating and Editing Users
- Understanding License
- Permission Levels
- Users vs Resources
- Setting Up Organization Data
- Resource Lists
- Shared Columns
- Custom WF
- Maintaining Server Health
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Microsoft Project class:
Experience using Microsoft Project as an end user.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: