- Learn to work with tasks and notes.
- Learn to work with signatures and themes.
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2019 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task
- Print a Task
- Update a Task
- Search for Tasks
- Assign a Task
- Reply to a Task Request
- Track Tasks
- Change Your Task View
- Exercise: Working with Tasks
- Work with Notes
- Create and Manage Notes
- Create a Journal Entry
- Using Signature and Themes
- Create a Signature
- Automatically Add a Signature to Messages
- Modify a Signature
- Format Outgoing Messages
- Create and Apply a Theme
- Exercise: Adding a Theme and Signature to Your Messages
- Managing Your Inbox
- Search for Messages
- Search by Location
- Advanced Find
- Create Search Folders
- Sort Messages
- Sort by Conversation
- Add New Local Folders
- Move Messages between Folders
- Group Your Mailbox Items
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- The Clutter Feature
- Apply Categories
- More Ways to Organize Your Messages
- Create and Manage Rules
- Edit or Delete Rules
- Exercise: Organizing Your Messages
- Manage Your Junk Email
- Block Specific Addresses
- Archive Your Messages
- Create an Outlook Data File
- Create a Quick Step
- Add Protection to Your Outgoing Messages
- Create Auto-Replies
- Exercise: Managing Your Mail By Creating a Quick Step
- Search for Messages
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Setting Up Multiple Accounts in Outlook
- Send Emails from Different Accounts
- POP vs. IMAP Email Programs
- Exercise: Working with Multiple Email Accounts
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Outlook class:
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Introductory level knowledge of Outlook.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: