Access: VBA Programming Training
This VBA Programming for Access training course is designed for experienced Access users who want to learn ActiveX Data Objects, control structures, and the basics of VBA programming.
Our public classes use the most current version of the software, but if you’re on an earlier version, our instructor will point out any differences. For private classes, we will use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Learn to use VBA within Microsoft Access.
- Learn to use the VBA editor.
- Learn the basics of programming.
- Learn about decision structures and loop structures.
- Learn to create custom dialog boxes.
- Learn about debugging and error handling.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
- Visual Basic Editor
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Using the Visual Basic Editor
- The Visual Basic Interface
- Working in Visual Basic Editor
- Using the Visual Basic Editor in Access
- Close Event Procedure
- Save and Run a Procedure
- Object Programming
- The Object Model
- Getting Help in the Object Browser
- Event Procedures and Macros
- Using the Object Model in Access
- The Access Object Model
- Programming Basics
- Data Basics
- Scope of Variables
- Naming Variables
- Using Variables to Accept User Input
- Control Structures
- Decision Structures
- Loop Structures
- Custom Dialog Boxes
- User Forms
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Error Handling
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Access class:
- Expertise in Microsoft Access
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors