- Learn how to build a culture that facilitates productivity enhancement.
- Learn how to align and measure productivity projects based on company goals.
- Learn the seven key areas of potential productivity enhancement.
- Learn a seven step process to manage your productivity initiatives.
Productivity improvement should never be your goal. It should simply be a conduit to free up the time, money and resources you need to drive success.
This Time Management for Managers training class widens your perspective on productivity enhancement and outlines a strategy to assure your efforts are aligned with corporate goals, holistic in nature, systematic in implementation, and measurable. Next, it describes how to create a culture that facilitates continuous improvement, which is the underpinning of organizational change and productivity enhancement. It then describes seven "Productivity Amplifiers" designed to maximize organizational efficiency. Last, it provides a seven step methodology designed to maximize the value of your productivity based endeavors.
- The Unseen Costs of Poor Productivity
- Why Productivity Drives Success
- Power of Focused Productivity
- Goal Alignment
- Holistic Mindset
- Systematic Implementation
- Measurable Results
- Creating a Productivity Culture
- Cultural Awareness
- Innovative Mindset
- Employee Communication
- Ability to Change
- Self and Organizational Learning
- Conflict Avoidance and Resolution
- Productivity Amplifiers
- Smart Delegation
- Meeting Effectiveness
- Time Management
- Zone-Based Prioritization
- Email Efficiency
- Process Awareness
- Innovative Asset Reuse
- Seven Step FOCUSED Productivity System
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.