The Steve Jobs Way: Innovation and Leadership You Can Use
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery Methods: Available as private class only
Friend or foe, you must admit that Steve Jobs was a brilliant leader, innovative genius, and incredibly successful industry trailblazer. This training class, developed hand-in-hand with former Apple SVP and Jobs' advisor Jay Elliot, highlights and describes Steve Jobs' business principles, philosophies, and techniques in ways that you can adapt and apply them to your workplace in order to grow professionally and, in the words of Steve Jobs, "put a ding in the universe", your ding in the universe!
- Gain knowledge of various innovative and effective leadership concepts.
- Learn innovation techniques usable in almost any professional endeavor.
- Learn ways to create an culture of innovation.
- Learn the value of professional intensity and focus.
- Gain an understanding that sometimes more is less and less is more.
- Learn concepts of product design usable in the creation of almost product or service.
- Learn team building techniques that enhance quality, productivity, and effectiveness.
- The Myth and the Man
- General Thoughts on Leadership
- Jobs' Leadership Style
- Jobs' Organization and Team Building Style
- Intensity and Focus
- General Innovation Terminology and Concepts
- Jobs' Thoughts on Innovation
- Examples of Innovation
- General Thoughts on Product Design
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors