DevOps Engineering on AWS
This DevOps Engineering on AWS trainging class demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
This course is intended for system administrators and software developers and those interested in preparing for the professional AWS DevOps certification.
Authorized AWS Training
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology.
- Learn to design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects.
- Learn to use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project.
- Learn to use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS.
- Learn to use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS.
- Learn to implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing.
- Learn to distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario.
- Learn to fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues.
- Introduction to DevOps
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Introduction to DevSecOps
- Deployment Strategies and Developer Tools
- Infrastructure as Code
- Deep Dive into Developer Tools
- Automated Testing on AWS
- Configuration Management
- AMI Building and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Containers: Docker and ECS
- Customer Case Studies
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Knowledge of attended developing on AWS or system operations on AWS course.
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level.
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI).