Developing on AWS
- Set up the AWS SDK and developer credentials for Java, C#/.NET, and Python
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Developing on AWS training class helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course is intended for intermediate-level software developers and those interested in preparing for the associate AWS Developer certification.
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to IAM
- Introduction to the Lab Environment
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS & SNS
- Developing Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information with Amazon ElastiCache
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Developing Applications
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors