Affiliations and Partnerships
Webucator is a certified Microsoft Partner, offering certified Microsoft training by certified trainers.
Webucator is a proud sponsor of the Python Software Foundation (PSF), the Django Software Foundation, and Django Girls.
Programming Training FAQs
- How are Webucator classes delivered?
Webucator offers several options for programming training:
- Public Classes: Open-enrollment sessions are delivered online in a virtual classroom. Anyone can register for public classes.
- Private Classes: Private training is delivered exclusively for your group and tailored to meet your needs. Class can be delivered on-location at your office or online via web conference.
- Self-Paced Classes: Self-paced courses are available 24/7 and include videos, readings, exercises and more.
- Who are the instructors?
Our programming instructors have decades of practical coding experience and have been teaching in the classroom for many years. Our instructor pool includes individuals who are industry leaders, ground-breaking developers, and popular consultants. You can always request a phone call with your instructor or a resume before purchasing a class.
- What are the classes like?
Webucator programming classes are code intensive with realistic projects and scenarios. You will be working hands-on for 50% or more of the class time.
- Is sample code used during the training?
Yes. Lab work will either be done in a Webucator-provided hosted environment on on your own computer with sample code. In the latter case, we will provide you with clear instructions on installing the software and getting the required code.
- Will I receive a certificate?
When you complete your course, you will receive a certificate of completion verifying that you attended the Webucator Training.
- Why Webucator for programming training?
Webucator classes build your skills fast. We know you are busy and need targeted training to use immediately. Each course offers practical tips and hands-on opportunities to give you relevant skills for today’s technology-driven world.
Webucator has delivered programming training for thousands of companies, including the ones listed below:
- Department of Defense
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- San Francisco Housing Administration
- Social Security Administration
- Societe Generale
- State of Maine
- State of Alaska
- The Walt Disney Company
- Travelers Insurance
- U.S. Postal Service