Information Technology Management and Leadership Executive (ITMLE)
- Enhance your current job performance and position yourself for a promotion
- Accelerate upward mobility
- Gain a seat at the business strategy/decision making table
- Understand the business of IT
- Foster innovation, resiliency, and productivity
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Information Technology Management and Leadership Executive (ITMLE) workshop is fast moving, highly interactive, content rich, and delivered online with a live instructor. This course will prepare you to take ITMLE exam.
- Knowledge, Methodology, Change
- Thinking Like a CIO
- IT’s Four Roles in the Organization
- A Waterfall, Agile, Wagile World
- IT as an Agent of Change
- Process, Productivity, Governance
- IT Strategic Planning and Thinking
- IT and Organizational Productivity
- IT Governance
- Innovation, Staff Growth, Negotiation
- Fostering IT Innovation
- IT Bench Strength and Resiliency
- IT Project and Vendor Negotiating
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors