Google Apps Essentials Training: Gmail, Calendar, Drive
- Learn to get your free Google account and set up for Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive.
- Learn how to set preferences available to you for security, visual appearance, and how you receive and view your email.
- Learn how to organize tasks and work with the Calendar to manage your workday.
- Learn to work with the Google Drive interface and learn the difference between Google Drive and Google Docs.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Google Apps training will empower your team to work with Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive.
- Getting Started
- Open an Account
- Sending and Receiving email
- Your Contacts
- Searching for and in Emails
- Visual Options in Gmail
- Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Additional Gmail Settings
- Gmail on Mobile
- Google Calendar
- Get Organized
- Managing Calendars
- Calendar Appearance
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Google Drive
- The Difference between Google Drive and Google Docs
- Main Screen Navigation
- Organizing Google Drive
- Working with Microsoft Office Formats
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors