Email Etiquette Training
- Learn how to use e-mail effectively.
- Learn to write effective e-mail messages.
- Learn how to manage e-mail volume.
- Learn about the differences between writing online and traditional paper-based writing.
- Learn how to attach files to an e-mail.
- Learn to use emoticons effectively in e-mail.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This E-mail Etiquette training course teaches students how to use e-mail effectively. Course activities include writing effective messages, using the subject line effectively, considering your recipient, managing e-mail volume, attaching files, preparing for recipient reactions, and using emoticons effectively.
Students also learn about the differences between writing online and traditional paper-based writing, achieving e-mail message objectives, using correct punctuation, constructing effective sentences and paragraphs, editing e-mail messages, and using active voice in writing.
- E-mail basics
- E-mail characteristics
- E-mail programs
- When to use e-mail
- Writing an e-mail message
- E-mail policies
- Company policies
- Copyright laws, viruses, and liability
- E-mail features and security
- Features of an e-mail program
- Securing e-mail
- E-mail messages
- Message headers
- E-mail message body
- E-mail effectiveness
- E-mail recipients
- Message management
- Netiquette guidelines
- Netiquette style
- Emoticons and abbreviations
- Composing online correspondence
- Online communication
- Language and punctuation
- Efficient writing habits
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors