Diversity Workshop for Employees and Managers
- Learn the definition of diversity and other related terms.
- Learn the advantages and complications of diversity in the workplace.
- Learn how to assess self-awareness of diversity.
- Learn the laws that protect against diversity discrimination.
- Learn how to implement the four cornerstones of diversity.
- Learn how to identify and promote individual differences.
- Learn how to recognize stereotypes and biases.
- Learn how to confront negativity and overcome diversity obstacles.
- Learn how to increase diversity awareness within the work environment.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively in a diverse work environment.
- Learn prevention methods for diversity discrimination.
- Learn how to identify and report diversity discrimination.
- Learn how to manage discrimination while encouraging diversity within a team.
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
This Diversity and Inclusion class brings people together by focusing on principles like respect and acceptance. Employees and Managers will gain a better understanding of the skills, characteristics, and talents that each person brings to the table. The class emphasizes the need to communicate, negotiate, and collaborate in a diverse environment both internally and externally.
Class includes interactive opportunities to practice more inclusive and equitable behaviors. By the end of this training, students be ready to improve their workplace with action items that can be implemented immediately.
- Understanding Diversity
- What is Diversity?
- Other Terms for Diversity
- Diversity Self-awareness
- History of Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity Laws
- Cornerstones of Diversity
- Individual Differences
- Cultural Differences
- Personality Differences
- Generational Differences
- Diversity Obstacles
- Stereotypes and Biases
- Confronting Stereotypes and Biases
- Overcoming Obstacles and Increasing Diversity Awareness
- Active Listening
- Nonverbal Communication
- Body Language
- Speaking with Intent
- Diversity Discrimination
- Identifying Diversity Discrimination
- Taking Action Against Diversity Discrimination
- Diversity Leadership
- Managing Diversity Discrimination
- Encouraging Diversity
- Common Pitfalls
- Creating a Successful and Diverse Team
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.