CompTIA IT Project+ Certification Training
This CompTIA IT Project+ Certification (Exam PK0-004) Training class teaches the best practices of project management and a project's life cycle and roles. Students will learn the skills required to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a project, skills required for today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace, and prepare them for the CompTIA Project+ certification exam.
CompTIA Authorized Partner
Webucator is a CompTIA Authorized Partner. Our CompTIA courses use CompTIA-approved learning materials and are delivered by CompTIA-certified instructors.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Identify the fundamentals of project management.
- Initiate a project.
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement.
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists.
- Develop project schedule and identify the critical path.
- Plan project costs.
- Create project staffing and quality management plans.
- Create an effective communication plan.
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan.
- Plan project procurements.
- Develop change management and transition plans.
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan.
- Execute the project procurement plan.
- Monitor and control project performance.
- Monitor and control project constraints.
- Monitor and control project risks.
- Monitor and control procurements.
- Perform project closure activities.
- Defining Project Management Fundamentals
- Identify Project Management Basics
- Describe the Project Life Cycle
- Identify Organizational Influences on Project Management
- Define Agile Methodology
- Initiating the Project
- Identify the Project Selection Process
- Prepare a Project SOW
- Create a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
- Planning the Project
- Identify Project Management Plan Components
- Determine Stakeholder Needs
- Create a Scope Statement
- Preparing to Develop the Project Schedule
- Develop a WBS
- Create an Activity List
- Identify the Relationships Between Activities
- Identify Resources
- Estimate Time
- Developing the Project Schedule
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Identify the Critical Path
- Optimize the Project Schedule
- Create a Schedule Baseline
- Planning Project Costs
- Estimate Project Costs
- Estimate the Cost Baseline
- Reconcile Funding and Costs
- Planning Human Resources and Quality Management
- Create a Human Resource Plan
- Create a Quality Management Plan
- Communicating During the Project
- Identify Communication Methods
- Create a Communications Management Plan
- Planning for Risk
- Create a Risk Management Plan
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
- Planning Project Procurements
- Collect Project Procurement Inputs
- Prepare a Procurement Management Plan
- Prepare Procurement Documents
- Planning for Change and Transitions
- Develop an Integrated Change Control System
- Develop a Transition Plan
- Executing the Project
- Direct the Project Execution
- Execute a Quality Assurance Plan
- Assemble the Project Team
- Develop the Project Team
- Manage the Project Team
- Distribute Project Information
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
- Executing the Procurement Plan
- Obtain Responses from Vendors
- Select Project Vendors
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Manage Project Changes
- Report Project Performance
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Constraints
- Control the Project Scope
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
- Manage Project Quality
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Risks
- Monitor and Control Project Risks
- Monitoring and Controlling Procurements
- Monitor and Control Vendors and Procurements
- Handling Legal Issues
- Closing the Project
- Deliver the Final Product
- Close Project Procurements
- Close a Project
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this CompTIA class:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of MS Project