- Learn to understand sizing and scalability.
- Learn to understand auditor- UNIX and Windows installation.
- Learn to understand Central Configuration Manager.
- Learn to understand Multi-source universes.
- Learn to understand user and content management.
- Learn to understand UMT and the Lifecycle Manage.r.
- Learn to work with probes.
- Learn to trace logs.
- Learn to work with patches and upgrades.
- Learn to understand SAP BusinessObjects Mobile.
- Learn to create customizations and enhancements.
This SAP BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x System Administration training class will give students the skills to administer their BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x. systems. Students will begin with administration basics and work their way up to advanced concepts. They will learn how to size, install, and configure a system that will best meet their needs. Students will master the daily tasks that are necessary to keep an SAP BusinessObjects BI system up and running.
This course is intended for BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x users who are new SAP BI system administrators.
- Introduction to the SAP Business Objects BI Platform
- Sizing and Scalability
- Migrating Content
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
- Customization and Enhancement
- Additional Resources
- Student Labs
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Business Objects class:
- No prior SAP BI system administration experience is required.
- Familiarity with network security and administration concepts is helpful.