Course Length: 2 days
Delivery Methods: Available as private class only
- Understand sales terminology.
- Establish professional behavior.
- Handle clients.
- Create effective sales presentations.
- Learn how to respond to objections.
- Learn how to build relationships with clients.
- Learn how to help clients envision their needs.
- Learn how to negotiate to meet the identified needs.
- Learn how to study the market.
- Learn how to analyze competitors.
This Sales Training class teaches students the fundamentals of the selling process and sales skills.
- Sales Fundamentals
- The Sales Process
- Elements of Selling
- Understanding Sales Terms
- Your Professional Self
- Developing Your Character
- Managing Yourself
- Handling Clients
- Finding Your Clients
- Connecting with Your Clients
- Finding Solutions
- The Sales Presentation
- Anticipating Objections
- Creating a Sales Presentation
- Responding to Objections
- Gaining Customer Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Demonstrating the Need
- Satisfying the Need
- Studying the Market
- Sales Strategies
- Analyzing Markets and Competitors
- Researching Clients
- Developing a Winning Strategy
- Consulting with Clients
- Developing Solutions
- Effectively Closing a Sale
- Demonstrating the Benefits
- Confirming Commitment
- Closing the Sale and Following Up
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.