- Learn to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of serverless development.
- Learn to build a functioning serverless application.
- Learn to define what serverless is and its technical basis.
- Learn to determine how to deploy and manage Azure serverless code.
- Learn to interpret design principles for effective serverless code.
This Beginning Serverless Architectures with Azure training class provides a comprehensive introduction to serverless computing with Azure. The course addresses the integration of Azure products, App Insights and Security. Students will learn to deploy Azure with legacy applications to build an entire serverless backend in a day on Azure.
This course is aimed at back-end developers or cloud engineers with some Azure experience who may have heard of serverless but have not created serverless applications before.
- Introduction to Azure Functions
- Understanding the Real Benefits of Serverless Computing
- Create, Debug, and Deploy an Azure Function
- Technical Basis of Azure Functions
- Deploying Azure Serverless
- Integrating with other Azure Products
- Logging with App Insights
- Security with API Keys
- Architechting Serverless Solutions From Scratch
- Architecting Greenfield Serverless Applications
- Integrating Azure Functions with Legacy Applications
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.