- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure.
- Learn to identify Azure data protection mechanisms.
- Learn to implement Azure data encryption methods.
- Learn to secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure.
- Describe Azure security services and features.
In this Microsoft Azure Security Technologies training class students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
- Platform ProtectionLessons
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
- Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
- Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- At least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.