- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model
- Architect and build AWS application infrastructures that are protected against the most common security threats
- Protect data at rest and in transit with encryption
- Apply security checks and analyses in an automated and reproducible manner
- Configure authentication for resources and applications in the AWS Cloud
- Gain insight into events by capturing, monitoring, processing, and analyzing logs
- Identify and mitigate incoming threats against applications and data
- Perform security assessments to ensure that common vulnerabilities are patched and security best practices are applied
This Security Engineering on AWS training class demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. The course focuses on the security practices that AWS recommends for enhancing the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
This course is intended for security engineers, security architects, security operations, and information security.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Identifying Entry Points on AWS
- Security Considerations: Web Application Environments
- Application Security
- Securing Networking Communications – Part 1
- Data Security
- Security Considerations: Hybrid Environments
- Monitoring and Collecting Logs on AWS
- Processing Logs on AWS
- Securing Networking Communications – Part 2
- Out-Of-Region Protection
- Account Management on AWS
- Security Considerations: Serverless Environments
- Secrets Management on AWS
- Automating Security on AWS
- Threat Detection and Sensitive Data Monitoring
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.