- Learn what to expect from the exam.
- Learn how the exam is structured, including question types.
- Learn to determine how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts.
- Learn how to interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Learn how to allocate your study time for the exam.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform. In this half-day, intermediate-level workshop, we will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
This course is for individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam and solutions architects.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- Knowledge gained from course Architecting on AWS or equivalent knowledge.