- Set up the AWS SDK and developer credentials for Java, C#/.NET, and Python
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
This Developing on AWS training class helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course is intended for intermediate-level software developers and those interested in preparing for the associate AWS Developer certification.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to IAM
- Introduction to the Lab Environment
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS & SNS
- Developing Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information with Amazon ElastiCache
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Developing Applications
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: