- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud.
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used.
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security.
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization’s cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models.
This AWS Business Essentials training class helps IT business decision–makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course discusses the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course is intended for IT business decision-makers and individuals who are new to working with AWS.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Getting Started with the Cloud
- Leveraging AWS for Competitive Advantages
- Cloud Economics
- Security and Compliance
- Migrating to the Cloud
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts.
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts.
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts.