- Learn to understand .NET Framework Concepts.
- Learn to understand Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework.
- Learn to understand.NET Code Compilation.
- Learn to understand I/O Classes in the .NET Framework.
- Learn to understand Security.
- Learn to understand.NET Languages.
- Learn to understand Memory Management.
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-372, and build an understanding of these topics: .NET Framework Concepts, Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework, .NET Code Compilation, I/O Classes in the .NET Framework, Security, .NET Languages, and Memory Management. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Understanding Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding Data Types and Collections
- Understanding Events and Exceptions
- Understanding Code Compilation and Deployment
- Understanding Input/Output (I/O) Classes
- Understanding Security
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this ASP.NET class:
- There are no prerequisites for this course.