React and Redux with TypeScript Training
This React and Redux with TypeScript training course teaches students how to get started with React and Redux.
- Learn to understand the purpose of Redux.
- Learn to build a real-world Redux-React component.
- Learn routing methods.
- Learn to apply async methods.
- Verifying Node.js and NPM or Yarn
- Verifying class libraries
- Verifying class files
- Verifying TypeScript Setup
- Configuring TypeScript
- Solving TSLint issues
- Development vs Production
- IDE (WebStorm or Visual Studio Code preferred)
- Introduction to Redux
- What problems does Redux solve?
- How does it solve them?
- Basic Redux pattern
- A basic Redux example
- Testing Redux
- Complex actions with Redux
- React and Redux
- Plugging into React
- State as props
- Events as dispatch
- Introducing higher-order components
- Turning standalone Redux into a component
- The logger
- The devtools
- Other middleware
- Building a real-world React-Redux component
- Testing React-Redux components
- Higher-order components in detail
- What do higher-order components do?
- Why would I use a higher-order component?
- Asynchronous Redux
- The difficulties of asynchronous Redux
- Asynchronous middleware
- Thunks, sagas, or survey both techniques for asynchronous interactions
- Dispatching async actions
- Catching results
- Handling errors
- Testing asynchronous Redux
- Advanced Redux
- Using reselect to minimize re-rendering
- Normalizing state
- Higher-order reducers
- Helper libraries
- React, Redux, and routing
- The tools
- React, Redux, React-router and an adapter
- Routing without Redux
- Storing routing state in Redux
- Pulling routing state from Redux
- Testing Redux and the router
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this React class:
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: