Angular Deep Dive Training
This course can be delivered live online, at your offices, or at any other location.
This Angular Deep Dive Training course covers various advanced topics of Angular 7 that will be of interest to the experienced Angular developers.
- Learn to obtain solid understanding of advanced topics designed for experienced Angular developers.
- Angular Universal
- What is Angular Universal?
- When to use Angular Universal?
- Generating static site
- Rendering HTML in the server
- Use with Java backend
- Use with ASP.NET backend
- Advanced RxJS
- Publish/subscribe using the Subject API
- first, last, skipUnitl, takeUntil
- retry on HTTP error
- Create custom operators
- Custom Directive Development
- Custom attribute directive
- Custom structural directive
- Custom Validator Development
- Basic validator function
- Validator directive
- Async validator
- Distributing Angular Modules
- Controlling visibility of components and services in a module
- Packaging a module as an NPM package
- Installing an NPM package from local file system or GitHub
- Using the distributed Angular module
- Angular Application Security
- Preventing cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Content security policy (CSP)
- Trusting safe HTML
- Prevent Cross-site request forgery
- Prevent Cross-site script inclusion (XSSI)
- Internationalization (I18N)
- Setting the default locale
- Using locale with Pipes
- Translating component templates
- Build an application with translated text
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Angular class:
- A very good understanding of Angular is required. Students taking this course should be well versed in the topics covered in the Comprehensive Angular course.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: