Advanced Google Ads Training
- Learn how to optimize your keywords list.
- Learn how to leverage dynamic keyword insertion in Google Ads.
- Learn how to optimize your Ad campaigns by using geo-targeting.
- Learn how to advertise on Google's Content Network.
- Learn how to optimize your Ads using advanced settings in Google Ads.
- Learn how to set up conversion tracking in Google Ads.
- Learn how to integrate and leverage Google Analytics with Google Ads.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Advanced Google Ads Training Course expands on the topics covered in our Introduction to Google Ads course. In the Advanced Google Ads course, we take a deeper dive into understanding and optimizing search engine marketing campaigns. The course covers optimization of keywords, campaigns and ads, and other advanced features of Google Ads. You will also learn about conversion tracking in Google Ads and how to integrate Google Analytics with your Ads account to gain insights into the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
The Advanced Google Ads course is geared toward Ads users who are acquainted with basic features, such as keyword discovery, keyword bidding, campaign creation, and management. To get the most out of class, students are strongly encouraged to have their own Ads account.
- Advertising on Google's Display Network
- Understanding Google's Display Network
- How Does Advertising on the Display Network Work?
- A Few Things You Should Know About the Display Ads
- How to Leverage Content Network in Google Ads
- Automatic Placement
- Targeted Placement
- Introduction to Google+ Local
- Overview of Location-based Ad Services
- How to Leverage Google+ Local
- Obtaining Insights from Google+ Local Dashboard
- Optimizing Your Keywords Strategy for Ads
- Keywords Optimization Strategy
- Long-Tail vs Short-Tail Keywords
- Using Broad Match Modifiers
- Application Broad Match Identifier in Google Ads
- Keywords Diagnosis in Ads
- Optimizing Your Keywords Research
- Leveraging the Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Demo for the Google Keyword Planner
- Learning from Organic Keywords
- Implementing Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- How Dynamic Keyword Insertion Works
- Managing Case Sensitivity for Dynamically Inserted Keywords
- Application Dynamic Keyword Insertion in Google Ads
- Optimizing Ads Campaigns
- Geographic Targeting in Google Ads
- What Is Geographic Targeting?
- How Google Offers Geo Targeting
- Implementing Geographic Targeting in Ads
- Application of Geo Targeting
- Inserting Your Address into Your Ad Copy
- Leveraging Ads Campaign Experiments
- Introduction to Experiments and Its Advantages
- Step 1: Setting Up an Experiment
- Step 2: Defining Parameters
- Step 3: Viewing and Changing Experiment Parameters
- Step 4: Starting and Stopping Your Experiments
- Step 5: Interpreting Experiment Data
- Application of Experiments
- Optimizing Ads
- Using Image Ads in Ads
- Getting Started
- Controlling Your Ad Delivery in Google Ads
- Ad Scheduling and Ad Delivery
- Application of Ad Scheduling
- Controlling Who Sees Your Ad
- IP Exclusion Tool
- Application IP Exclusion Tool
- Viewing Your Change History
- Ads and YouTube
- Showing Your Ads on YouTube
- Linking Your Ads on YouTube
- Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool
- Leveraging the Ad Sitelinks in Ads Ads
- Conversion Tracking in Google Ads
- Why to Track Conversions and How Conversion Tracking Works
- Implementing Conversion Tracking in Google Ads
- Setting up a New Conversion in Ads
- Validating Conversion in Ads
- Enabling the Conversions Report in Ads
- Leveraging the Ads Report in Google Analytics
- Tracking Online Marketing Campaigns through Google Analytics
- Overview of Ads Metrics
- Application of Ads Metrics
- Measuring Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
- Day Parts Report
- Application of the Day Parts Report in Google Analytics
- Destination URLs Report
- Keyword Positions Report
- Application of the Keyword Positions Report in Google Analytics
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Google Ads class:
- Basic Google Ads experience
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors