Understanding Diversity Self-awareness - Exercise
Understanding Diversity Self-awareness
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
Answer the following questions and then discuss as a class.
- If someone has biases can they still be successful in promoting diversity in the workplace?
- What is the key to diversity self-awareness?
- Answering specific questions.
- Knowing stereotypes.
- Being honest with yourself.
- Being a nice person.
- Yes. Everyone has biases and understanding one's own biases helps change behaviors and embrace diversity.
- C. Being honest with yourself