Understanding the Acceptance Cornerstone - Exercise
Understanding the Acceptance Cornerstone
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
Answer the following questions and then discuss as a class.
- True or False: Acceptance means that you condone another person's view or behavior.
- What is a good way to develop your acceptance skills and broaden your view?
- Seek out different opinions on politics.
- Observe different religions.
- Listen to the viewpoints of women.
- All of the above.
- False. You can accept someone without agreeing with them.
- D. All of the above.