Hidden Costs to the Company
Duration: 5 minutes.
In this exercise, you will respond to the following questions about turnover.
- What four major factors affect the number of hours of direct service one can expect from an employee?
- What factor causes an increase in both sick leave and FMLA?
- Which of the following most affects the amount of merchandise purchased at a store?
- A door greeter.
- A clerk with a tattoo.
- A grumpy employee.
- Ambient lighting.
- Four major factors that affect the number of hours of direct service one can expect from an employee are:
- A. Vacations
- A. Sick leave
- B. Meetings
- C. Holidays
- Stress can cause an increase in both sick leave and FMLA.
- C. A grumpy employee