Duration: 5 minutes.
In this exercise, you will respond to the following questions about boundaries.
- Which of the following is not a boundary?
- A backyard wall
- A book
- A country's borders
- A water glass
- A book cover
- Choose the statement that best explains why boundaries are needed at work.
- To create a fair workplace.
- To make certain everyone has good attitudes.
- To protect the ability of workers to perform their job duties well.
- To protect the company from judicial proceedings.
- B. A book
- C. To protect the ability of workers to perform their job duties well.