Personal Application for Different Forms of Communication - Exercise
Personal Application for Different Forms of Communication
Duration: 15 minutes.
For this exercise, please do the following:
- Do a web search for "body language" and select three different images.
- What positions are the people in?
- What are they communicating with those positions?
- Do a web search for "Facial language" and select three different images.
- Specifically, what facial positions do you see and what messages do they send?
- Use what you have learned to determine from the images you select what the people in the images are communicating by the physical positions they are in. For example, is the person's fists clenched? If so, he or she may be angry.
- For example, is the person smiling or frowning? Tippng his or her head up or to the side, etc? Some facial expressions are easier to translate than others.