Personal Application for Constructive Feedback - Exercise
Personal Application for Constructive Feedback
Duration: 20 minutes.
In this exercise, consider the following questions.
- Do a web search for S.M.A.R.T. goals/objectives.
- What does each of the acronyms mean?
- Write a SMART objective for an employee, a co-worker, or for for yourself in a way that will be well received.
- In your search, you should have found that SMART means Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely.
- Answers will vary but your objectives should answer the criteria associated with SMART goals. For example, is your objective specific, is it realistic, is it timely, etc.?