Feedback and Communication Tools
Duration: 5 minutes.
In this exercise, you will respond to the following questions about constructive feedback.
- Which of the following rephrases this sentence best: "The complicated process needs to be changed, but to change it we need to go through the proper process."
- The process is complicated and needs to be changed.
- There's a process for processes.
- We have to go through the proper channels to make the needed changes to the process.
- There is a proper process to change processes.
- Observing body language and listening for intent are two characteristics of:
- Active listening
- The Communication loop
- C . We have to go through the proper channels to make the needed changes to the process.
- A. Active listening