Different Forms of Communication
Duration: 5 minutes.
In this exercise, you will respond to the following questions about the different forms of communication.
- If a person is scowling and clenching fists, he or she probably is:
- If a person is smiling and standing close to another person and touching the other person's shoulder, he or she probably is:
- Confused about the other person's words.
- Familiar with the other person.
- Trying to get a raise.
- Trying to be distant from the other person.
- A person is probably sorrowful if you see him or her:
- Look down.
- Raise his or her voice.
- Squint his or her eyes at another person.
- Cross his or her arms.
- Drop his or her shoulders.
- C. Angry
- B. Familiar with the other person.
- A. Look down, E. Drop his or her shoulders, and F. Sigh.