Duration: 5 minutes.
In this exercise, you will respond to the following questions about constructive feedback.
- Which of the following is false:
- Parroting tells the speaker the words that were heard.
- Paraphrasing tells the speaker the words were understood.
- Parroting is better than paraphrasing.
- A person can parrot a speaker but not understand the original message.
- If an employee is not getting work done on time, which of the following sentences would be received the best and give the best constructive criticism?
- What's wrong with you?
- You do great work. Would it be possible to meet the deadlines? I know can do it.
- You do great work. What do you need to help you meet the deadlines? I know you want to.
- You're too slow.
- C. "Parroting is better than Paraphrasing." is false.
- C. You do great work. What do you need to help you meet the deadlines? I know you want to.