Windows Gadgets are mini programs that you can add to your desktop, and that provide quick and easy access to various information.
Set Up a Gadget
One of the most popular Gadgets is the clock.
To set up the clock Gadget:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Gadgets.
- In the Desktop Gadget Gallery, double-click the clock.
- The clock Gadget now appears on your desktop.
- You can move the Gadget by clicking and dragging it.
Remove a Gadget
To remove a Gadget from the desktop:
- Right-click the Gadget and select Close Gadget.
- The Gadget is uninstalled from the desktop.