Duration: 5 to 7 minutes.
Respond to the following true/false questions about the mediated technology:
- Multimedia allows us to use many different kinds of media so we can appeal to every person's style.
- We layer media because it works better than expensive systems.
- It's wise to include layered media as part of a backup plan just in case technology fails.
- Multimedia has its greatest impact when two media types are used together.
- Social networking is the best mediated communication because it appeals to so many people, has so many features, and it can be free.
- Even in a hard-wired network, transmission to a branch office may be affected by a storm.
- Microblogging works well for fast-paced business meetings with a client.