Assessing the Audience
Duration: 7 to 10 minutes.
Respond to the following questions about people.
- Which of the following are considerations when selecting media?
- The media that is available to the other person.
- The natural mode of communication for the other person.
- The other person's demographics.
- The other person's geographic location.
- The media the other person is comfortable with.
- True or false:
- New technologies may distract from a message.
- There are some technologies that are available everywhere because they have been around for so long.
- By now, everyone should be able to use email.
- Some people are not skilled enough to navigate a simple Web site.
- Technical challenges distract from the message.
- Which of the following factors does not affect the accessibility of communication media?
- Skill level.
- A, C, D, and E.